If you are running a small to medium size business in Ireland, you may be eligible for a government grant worth up to €2,500 to help you get your business trading online: 50% of eligible costs up to the maximum of €2,500.
You can use the voucher to develop or upgrade an e-commerce website, buy online advertising, implement a digital marketing strategy or consult with marketing experts to grow your brand online.
The voucher can also be used for training and digital skills development.
Over 2,000 businesses have already taken advantage of this great scheme. Those businesses that participated reported that they saw average sales increases of 20% and an 80% increase in sales leads.
To qualify for the scheme, your business must have:
- no more than 10 employees,
- less than €2 million in turnover,
- be trading for a least 12 months,
- be located in the region of the local enterprise office to whom you are applying.
The vouchers cannot be used for:
- Development of brochure websites
- Purchases of non-internet related software
- Anything other than online trading related activity.
How To apply
To apply for a voucher, you must attend one of the Trading Online Voucher information seminars that take place across the country.
You can book your place at the Wicklow Local Enterprise Office through this link.
This scheme will run throughout 2018 and more seminar dates and application deadlines will follow.
If you need some help, get in touch with us here at Focalise and we can guide you through the process.