Creating a photo gallery in WordPress is a great way to showcase your images and allow your visitors to easily browse through them. With the media library and the NextGEN Gallery plugin, you can create a professional-looking photo gallery with just a few clicks.
Here are the steps to create a photo gallery in WordPress:
- Install and activate the NextGEN Gallery plugin.
- Click on the “Add Gallery / Images” link in the left menu of the WordPress dashboard.
- Click on the “Add Gallery” button to create a new gallery.
- Give your gallery a name and a description, and then click on the “Add Images” button to upload your photos. You can also select photos from the media library by clicking on the “Add from Other Sources” tab.
- Select the photos you want to add to the gallery, and then click on the “Add to Gallery” button.
- Click on the “Save” button to save your gallery.
- To display the photo gallery on your site, you can either add the shortcode for the gallery to a post or page, or use the NextGEN Gallery widget to display the gallery in a sidebar or footer area.
That’s it! With just a few simple steps, you can create a professional-looking photo gallery in WordPress using the NextGEN Gallery plugin.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful and that you have fun creating your own photo gallery in WordPress! Let me know if you have any questions or need further assistance.